Dîner en Blanc
August 23, 2019 • 7:30-10:30 PM • LHUCA Plaza
What is Dîner en Blanc?
A pop-up dinner that began in Paris 30 years ago... it is also a fun way to support LHUCA!
How does it work?
1. Buy a space on LHUCA's Plaza (see space sizes below).
2. Bring your own dinner, beverages (yes, BYOB!), table decorations, table and chairs.
3. Wear white!
4. LHUCA will have surprise entertainment during the dinner with live music to follow.
5. There will be awards for Most French Table, Most Creative Table, and Best Dressed, so let your creativity shine!
• Don’t want to haul a table and chairs?
Rent them from LHUCA for $75 (includes linens).
• Don’t want to cook?
o Crafthouse Gastropub is preparing a special family-style meal option for Dîner en Blanc guests. Meals will include salad, entrée and dessert. Meals must be reserved with Crafthouse by Sunday, August 18. (806) 687-1466
o Platform Restaurant is preparing a meal option for Dîner en Blanc guests. Please contact Danny Rangel at 806.762.1088 or firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Size • Seats • Price
10' x 10' • 6 • $300
10' x 20' • 12 • $550
5' x 5’ • 2 • $100
Table & Chair Rental (optional) • $50
Visit LHUCA's Facebook event for inspiration. All proceeds benefit LHUCA.